In this episode I speak to Ariana Rodriguez, a Registered Dietitian, Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor and Registered Yoga Teacher from Embody Health London.
– How dietitians help people with eating disorder recovery
– What does full recovery mean
– What is quasi recovery and how to move beyond it
– Using yoga as a powerful tool for recovery
– What is embodiment and how you can begin to achieve it
– The Embody Health London three pillars for recovery
– The Thrive Programme and how it can support you in moving from quasi- to full-recovery
– Redefining your identity in recovery
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
or search “Just Eat Normally” on your podcast platform
P.S. You can find me speaking to Ari about my experience of an eating disorder, bulimia symptoms and integrative treatment techniques on the Nourishing Thoughts podcast – click here