In this episode, I speak to Becky Scott a dance instructor at Missfits Workout. She’s more about building confidence than muscle, more about losing inhibitions than inches! Becky’s approach offers a great introduction to dance based group fitness for those who don’t feel ‘at home’ in the gym – with a plus size instructor who has designed routines with plus size bodies in mind.
– Getting stuck in the diet cycle and finding a way out
– Fat liberation and Health at Every Size
– Being a plus-size fitness instructor
– Fitness professionals and triggering body comments
– Defining new gentle fitness goals
– The changing fitness industry
– Plus-size fitness clothes
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
or search “Just Eat Normally” on your podcast platform