In this bite-sized episode I’m answering your questions about eating disorder recovery.
Questions answered in this podcast episode.
1. How do I get rid of the feeling that I’mamch not ill enough to recover?
2. How do I believe recovery will be worth it when my ED voice is saying the opposite?
3. What made you decide to recover when it was hard?
4. When did you realise it was time to talk?
5. How to handle guilt after eating
6. How to handle Fear of weight gain
7. Can I lose weight while in recovery as I’m technically obese and fell unhealthy?
8. Is relapsing part of recovery?
9. What should I do if I relapse? // What if a thought returns?
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder or mental health issues.
I hope you found this episode Interesting & Inspirational – please subscribe to this podcast and leave a review.