Renae Saager is certified health & life coach and emotional eating expert who teaches women around the world how to start living a powerful, authentic life free from food and weight obsession. Tapping into her own unique journey with disordered eating and alcoholism, Renae supports her clients through the process of rewiring their brain with her no-BS approach. Through this serious work, Renae is able to help clients challenge their mindset and begin healing, using her own sense of humour and unparalleled perspective. Undoing the crazy you feel around food is Renae’s specialty, the confidence and clarity gained is the guilt free icing on the cake.
JUST EAT NORMALLY PODCAST EPISODE 46
In this episode we discuss:
– Renae’s experience of an eating disorder and using alcohol.
– The link between alcohol consumption and eating disorders.
– Alcoholism and drunkorexia
– Do you need to work on the alcohol or food first to recovery?
– What Renae would do differently if she was starting her recovery journey again
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
or search “Just Eat Normally” on your podcast platform