Helen Brooks is an award-winning Clinical Hypnotherapist and IBS Transformation Coach with a Degree in Applied Psychology. She specialises in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome through an evidence-based approach combining gut-directed hypnotherapy, psychology and wellness coaching. She hosts the podcast ‘Let’s Talk IBS with the Tummy Whisperer’ and lives in Brighton with her family and dog Woody. Her mission is to raise awareness of gut directed hypnotherapy and transform the world one tummy at a time.
JUST EAT NORMALLY PODCAST EPISODE 45
In this episode we cover …
– What are the signs and symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
– What is going on in someone’s body when they are experiencing IBS?
– How IBS can play a role in the development of an eating disorder
– The pros and cons of conventional treatment for IBS
– Gut directed hypnotherapy
– Misconceptions around hypnotherapy
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
I hope you found this episode Interesting & Inspirational – please subscribe to this podcast and leave a review.