Ash Seruya is a psychotherapist, artist, and storyteller. They are passionate about fat positivity, Health at Every Size, trauma-informed eating disorder treatment, weight stigma, social justice, ADHD treatment, harm reduction, and the messy, complex reality that is being in a human in this world. They share more of their creative projects on Instagram.
JUST EAT NORMALLY PODCAST EPISODE 44
In this episode we discuss:
– What are the signs or symptoms of ADHD?
– How is ADHD typically treated/managed and the impact this has on disordered eating
– What a weight inclusive approach to ED recovery would look like for someone with ADHD
– Helpful questions to ask when looking for a therapist
– The use of cannabis to manage ADHD
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
or search “Just Eat Normally” on your podcast platform