Hannah Cartwright is a Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr) certified with the Association for Nutrition, UK. She has a Masters degree in Human Nutrition, Bachelor degree in Psychology, and has completed accredited nutritional counselling courses in Disordered Eating and Body Image. She works with clients on a 1:1 basis to improve their relationship with food, overcome disordered eating thoughts and behaviours and find food freedom. She also gives talks in schools on body image, social media and diet culture.
JUST EAT NORMALLY PODCAST EPISODE 41
– Hannah’s experience of anorexia and the contributing factors including anxiety about moving schools, getting braces, food rules, weight loss and body image difficulties.
– Finding inspiration and taking the reigns in recovery.
– Lockdown and eating disorders; the possible impact of feeling out of control, social media and fitness challenges.
– How we got to where we are in our careers working with clients in recovery from an eating disorder.
– Algorithms promoting questionable content on social media.
– Hannah’s work making an impact in schools speaking about diet culture, body image, and social media. Plus the one thing that she would want young people to know about social media.
– How we often compare our life to photos on social media and how we could think differently about the photos that we see.
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
or search “Just Eat Normally” on your podcast platform