Sophie Killip is a Therapist and Coach who specialises in eating disorder recovery and body image healing. She completed her master’s degree in the US and lived there for several years during her early 20s before returning home to England. She currently works in private practice, a university counselling service, and an inpatient treatment centre for young people who are recovering from anorexia.
JUST EAT NORMALLY PODCAST EPISODE 42
In this episode we discuss:
– Sophie’s relationship with her body and food throughout her life.
– Factors that impact body image for teenagers and young adults.
– The normalisation of diet culture in our society.
– How we define body image.
– What positive body image actually is.
– Body acceptance vs body neutrality.
– Ways to improve body image.
– Taking the power back from trying to get the ‘perfect picture’.
– Meal support sessions and ERP snacks.
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
or search “Just Eat Normally” on your podcast platform