In this episode I am joined by Rannveig Sigurðardóttir a lawyer, author and mother from Iceland who has recovered from an eating disorder and wants to share her story to reduce the shame.
JUST EAT NORMALLY PODCAST EPISODE 40
– Using food for comfort
– The fear of gaining weight
– How eating disorders can make you feel like an addict
– Finding healthy coping mechanisms
– The journey of recovery
– Weight changes with pregnancy
– The power of hearing similar stories of recovery
For context, this episode was recorded in November 2021 and I have since had my little boy.
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
or search “Just Eat Normally” on your podcast platform