Flow with Chlo is a Dynamic Eating Psychology Coach and Therapeutic Nutrition Counsellor who specialises in helping clients learn how to receive nourishment, honour one’s appetite, get their period back, develop a healthy relationship with exercise and reclaim their life outside of dieting.
Chloe’s own experience has led her to learn more to help others understand their body and the role of food in metabolic health and a regular menstrual cycle.
In this episode we discuss
– The taboo of speaking about periods
– The importance of periods for your overall physical and mental health
– What is secondary amenorrhea and why is it common for someone to ‘lose’ their period when struggling with an eating disorder?
– The 3 most important things to do in recovery?
– Is it true that you need to stick to 2500 calories to get your period back?
– Exercise when trying to regain your period
– What are the inner-seasons and how can knowing about them help someone manage their menstrual cycle?
Find us speaking on the Flow with Chlo podcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxRuxqhXJXM
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
I hope you found this episode Interesting & Inspirational – please subscribe to this podcast and leave a review