In this episode I speak to Victoria Evans who overcame challenges related to eating disorders, mental health, extreme dieting, and over exercising and is now a successful intuitive eating coach. She is disrupting the wellness industry through her fundamentally science-based approach and helps countless women heal their relationship with food by optimizing their mindset for happier and healthier lifestyles.
– Victoria’s struggle with mental health, extreme dieting and over-exercise
– How she found intuitive eating and how it can help us to achieve our potential
– Practical steps and actionable tools to start practicing eating intuitively today
– What is radical self-love and how we can start to practice it in our daily life?
– What is ‘bedtime revenge procrastination eating’?
– What is normal eating anyway?
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
I hope you found this episode Interesting & Inspirational – please subscribe to this podcast and leave a review