In episode 36 of the Just Eat Normally Podcast, I speak to Dr Lara Zibarras is a psychologist and food freedom coach. Lara helps women develop a healthy and happy relationship with food, without guilt or emotional eating. She is the founder of the Health Mindset Matters program which helps women discover the science and psychology behind their negative spiral of weight struggles, binges and emotional eating; learn how to tune into their bodies and rediscover how to eat for both nourishment and enjoyment – creating a mindset for health.
JUST EAT NORMALLY PODCAST EPISODE 36
– The secret life of someone with an eating disorder
– Using food to cope with emotions
– Connection as a key in recovery
– Orthorexia and wellness culture
– Difference between a dieting mindset vs a health mindset
– The cost of food rules on our body and lifestyle
– Decoupling health and body size
– Restriction as the fuel for food obsession
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
or search “Just Eat Normally” on your podcast platform
EATING DISORDER RECOVERY RESOURCES
Click here to see me speaking about my recovery journey with Lara on instagram