This week I am speaking to Alli Spotts-De Lazzer, author of MeaningFULL: 23 Life-Changing Stories of Conquering Dieting, Weight, and Body Image Issues.
She has so much wisdom to share from her own experience of dieting and eating disorder recovery and work as a Professional Clinical Counselor, Certified Eating Disorders Specialist.
JUST EAT NORMALLY PODCAST EPISODE 35
– Body expectations and how we relate to our body from a young age
– Challenging and acknowledging our inner dialogue
– Becoming free from an eating disorder
– Alli’s book MeaningFULL and her mental health advocacy work
– A quick reminder that BMI is not an accurate measure of health
– The false promise of diets
– Power in positive recovery stories
– The importance of connection for recovery and overall wellbeing
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
or search “Just Eat Normally” on your podcast platform