Trigger warning: this episode mentions suicide.
In this episode, I speak to Sheridan Leatherberry, a Master certified self-love and confidence coach who helps women to get out of their own heads, take action and get results in their life.
– How find balance with movement and not burn out
– Finding your “why” to stay motivated and consistent
– Moving your body to improve mental health and feel good
– Letting go of outside noise to cultivate confidence and lock in on yourself
– Using intentional self-talk to create the results you want in your life
– Making shifts and taking small actions to build consistent habits
– Understanding how your brain functions to create positive mindset shifts
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
or search “Just Eat Normally” on your podcast platform