|Eat less and move more is the simple formula for weight loss that we’ve (almost) all bought into at some point. We try our best, but then we reach a plateau. |
In this episode on exercise and weight loss, I’m joined by Faye Townsend, an associate registered nutritionist with a post-graduate degree in sports and exercise nutrition.
In this episode we discuss
– why might someone initially lose weight on a diet/exercise plan but then weight loss plateaus?
– what can someone do if they feel it’s impossible for them to realistically eat any less or move anymore?
– the problem with online calorie calculators and extreme fitness challenges
– the importance of rest and recovery
– what should someone do if they start to feel guilty about not exercising?
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder or mental health issues.
I hope you found this episode Interesting & Inspirational – please subscribe to this podcast and leave a review.