Thankyou to Ian Skye for interviewing me as part of Eating Disorder Awareness Week at the beginning of March.
– how the pandemic has affected people living with an eating disorder or led to the development of eating disorders.
– What resources are available if you’re struggling?
– Rachel’s recovery story and finding the motivation to change
– How you can help a friend or relative that you’re concerned about
– Diet culture and irresponsible messages about food
– Full recovery is possible
– The need for more resources and funding for eating disorder research and services