Want to know more about making peace with food and listening to your body? Then you’re in the right place.
In this episode of the Just Eat Normally podcast, I’m joined by Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor and anti-diet coach Erika Pateman.
As a recovered chronic dieter herself, Erika coaches others to ditch the diet through intuitive eating and heal their relationship with food, mind & body.
In this episode we discuss…
– what it means to be anti-diet
– myths about intuitive eating
– listening to hunger and fullness cues
– getting satisfaction from a meal
– common mistakes when trying to eat intuitively.
– how getting professional support can help with the process
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder or mental health issues.
I hope you found this episode Interesting & Inspirational – please subscribe to this podcast and leave a review