In this episode I am joined by Rachelle Heinemann a licensed mental health counsellor based in NYC and Brooklyn. She specializes in the treatment of eating disorders and emotional eating as well as exercise addiction and body image struggles. She also works extensively with those challenged by depression, anxiety, relationship difficulties and career stress. In addition to her practice, Rachelle has taught courses in eating disorders and body image at undergraduate programs and high schools. She is the host of the podcast Understanding Disordered Eating.
JUST EAT NORMALLY PODCAST EPISODE 38
– Eating disorders as protection
– Finding the root cause of eating disorders
– Processing emotional experiences
– How to tap into your emotions
– Understanding the WHY behind your eating disorder
– Why symptom reduction shouldn’t be the only factor
– How there is not just one way to recover
– Identifying your values as a recovery tool
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
or search “Just Eat Normally” on your podcast platform