In this episode, I speak to Olivia Hernandez a singer, artist and life coach who guides others to enjoy the ride of weirdness and healing that comes from Speaking Your TRUTH, by taking Bold action, embracing the beautiful journey of healing and embodying the Badass within.
I’m so excited to share this episode with you because some of the topics we speak about are different from traditional approaches to eating disorder recovery that you have probably come across before. While there might not be direct evidence for the effectiveness of the approaches we discuss, I believe that there is no one-size(therapy)-fits-all in recovery and these approaches/modalities can support recovery for some people.
– Getting excited to do the work on yourself
– Creating love rituals
– How to connect to your divine self
– What are the different chakras
– Using affirmations and crystals to align energy
– Importance of practicing mirror work
– Infusing your food, body and life with positive energy
– Using spiritualizing in healing your relationship with food
– Steps to create a 2.0 version of self
– What to do when the people around you don’t support your journey
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
or search “Just Eat Normally” on your podcast platform