In episode 37 of the Just Eat Normally Podcast, I speak to Victoria Yates, a registered nurse, an intuitive eating counsellor and body image coach living in South Carolina. She helps women make peace with food and find freedom and confidence so that they can put their minds on what really matters to them instead of living in fear. Her favourite hobbies are drinking coffee with a pastry at a local coffee shop or wine tasting with girlfriends.
JUST EAT NORMALLY PODCAST EPISODE 37
– When does healthy eating go too far?
– Redefining what healthy means
– Breaking out of the calorie counting mindset
– Red flags for disordered eating
– What is intuitive eating?
– Intuitive eating with kids
– 3 phases of starting intuitive eating
– Choosing foods that satisfy
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
or search “Just Eat Normally” on your podcast platform
EATING DISORDER RECOVERY RESOURCES
CLICK HERE to listen to me discuss bulimia and recovery on Victoria’s ‘The redefining health podcast’