In this episode I speak to Coach and Founder Trisha Barker all about imposter syndrome.
In this episode we discuss:
– Trisha’s own relationship with food from mealtimes growing up in a Sicilian family, trying to manage her weight with diet pills in her 20’s to now finding peace with food
– What imposter syndrome is and the five different imposter types
– The roots of Trisha’s imposter syndrome from childhood through to her time spent as a corporate HR professional
– The role of social media in imposter syndrome and the impact of comparison culture
– How imposter syndrome shows up in everyday life and its impact on your productivity and performance
– The link between imposter syndrome and your relationship with food
– Top tips to break away from self-doubt and overcome imposter syndrome
Please remember that this podcast shares opinions and information, it isn’t for the diagnosis or treatment of an eating disorder, mental or physical health issues.
I hope you found this episode Interesting & Inspirational – please subscribe to this podcast and leave a review.