Thanks to Sonny for inviting me on the Bites of Health Podcast.
The Bites of Health Podcast by WellEasy is a fun and enlightening show designed to break down the barriers of healthy living. It is hosted by Joshua Barley and Sonny Drinkwater, the co-founders of WellEasy.
In this episode we speak about
– my experience of an eating disorder (in a nutshell)
– how to recognise when ‘healthy living’ has gone too far and is actually having a negative impact on your life
– what to do if you recognise you’re struggling with disordered eating or exercise
– how social media can influence body image and eating; both positively and negatively
– the benefits of looking at past experiences and beliefs during therapy
– what does healthy living look like?
Resources for if you want to explore more about the benefits and costs of your current eating/exercise thoughts and behaviours
Great instagram accounts showing how posing/lighting can influence how your body looks in photos
BEAT charity website